More pics of Saich's Pearl Spy!!

1. As promised, I'm posting more pics of Saich's Pearl Spy. I'm starting a new thread so everyone doesn't have to scroll through page after page to find the new pics. I've taken them from many different angles to show the texture and fabric, and the super-yummy satin interior.:drool:
    Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CIMG1849.JPG CIMG1851.JPG CIMG1852.JPG CIMG1847.JPG CIMG1846.JPG
  2. And more....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CIMG1854.JPG CIMG1855.JPG CIMG1856.JPG CIMG1848.JPG
  3. OMG Deco thank you soooo much for doing this, have ages to wait till I get my hands on this bag and the pictures are what keep me going.

Dont you just love the way the Pearls peep through the bag and they are even on the bottom.
    Again thank you so much - the bag is a dream

4. That bag is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

5. Just notice the handles have horn knots like the leather spys, this bag just gets better and better.:yahoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :wlae: you can tell I am excited...LOL

6. gosh tje pictures are even more drool worthy than the last - Saich you are one lucky woman!

7. Saichy -- where are you going to debut her???? Have you started planning someplace fabulous (and CLEAN!) yet to show her off???? When you do debut her, don't forget about us here on the board -- we all need to live vicariously!

She's absolutely exquitsite!

8. In fact it's not just Art ,like i wrote before,it's jewellery too
    Sincere Congrats Saich!!!:flowers:And thanks for the picts Decophile!

9. It's absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving the interior!!
    Is this a special order or limited edition?? Sorry..i'm a fendi newb.

10. Ahh, from every angle it just keeps getting better and better! More pics, more pics! It almost makes me feel as if it's actually in front of me... a girl can dream can't she!:drool:

11. Simply gorgeous!! Beautiful pics ... can't wait for modeling pics with this stunning bag! Congrats again Saich!

12. OMG!!! This is just AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love the way the pleats are done, even on the bottom with the pearls.. No skimping of details. Meticulous work. How brilliant!!!! I'm swooning, Saich! She's absolutely marvelous!

13. This bag is STUNNING!!!! I cannot think of anything on the spot that would even come close!!!! O-M-G!

14. I am so in love with this bag, I love the pleats and the Pearls keep seeing different things on it.
    Thank you so much to everyone for their Congrats.

Fatefullotos she will debut in the US as that is when I get to see her IRL for the first time as Deco who has my bag will be sending it to me.

Erm_cham yes it is a LE.

BalenciageLove is'nt she the most lovely bag cannot wait to hear what you saw in B. Hills

Words cannot express my thanks to my friend Deco as without her help would not have been able to get this. She is a true friend.

15. I like the flap and the way they position the diff size pearls around.