More Pics of Sahara, since so many of us are wondering about it!

I absolutely LOVE Sahara! What an amazing color...and I adore the GGH but I'm not sure if I could pull it off. ;p Hopefully this color doesn't disappear quickly, because I'm planning on getting on within the next couple of weeks (a city with RH) if it's still around.

Shasta, those Saharas are gorgeous! Big thumbs up. And I think you'd look great carrying a Work. The Work has become my style of choice. You would never know this given the ginormity of my a**, but I'm petite and short, under 5'4", and I love the size of the Work even more than the City.

Strap on them kneepads! :yahoo:

Shasta, those Saharas are gorgeous! Big thumbs up. And I think you'd look great carrying a Work. The Work has become my style of choice. You would never know this given the ginormity of my a**, but I'm petite and short, under 5'4", and I love the size of the Work even more than the City.

Strap on them kneepads! :yahoo:

THe things I do for bags, Dh is happy and I am happy, hopefully tommorrow I can say "Sahara Work is on it's way!".....

I've seen the Sahara with GSH in reality and it is one gorgeous bag!

OOOOHHH!!!! Good to know! Kim, my hero, has mine on hold for me. She is off tommorrow, but I will make the purchase Monday (rh, btw) that way I can make my last purchase of 2007!

And, the knee pads are worn out... hence my purchasing on Monday....:wlae:

Congrats! Kim is a sweetie, isn't she?

At least you're getting this in 2007, that way, if hubby complains next year, you can say, but I've only bought XYZ bags this year! (because sahara didn't count as 2008 :roflmfao:)

AND THEN, you can get another bbag for your anniversary coming up :angel:

i saw the sahara with sgh irl...a part time and a work
i imediately fell in love..it is such a gorgeous neutral colour..almost a lil pastell like..
it's too bad that im too much of a dork to handle light colours :sad:
it will look gorgeous on you though shasta..
matches ur complexion and hari colour perfectly :heart:

Sometimes a girl just needs a gorgeous neutral.....Sahara does that and more.

Congrats Shasta!!!!!!

I personally would have gone for the SGH....it awakens the color in my opinion. Would be gorgeous in the summer too.....silver, sunlight, and Sahara!!!! But then, I'm a huge fan of GSH.