More pics of Chanel F/W including handbags, jewelry, shoes and access . . .

I saw those shoes in the top left corner at Saks a few weeks ago. I'm dying for a pair now. I should have tried them on and made sure they didn't fit so I wouldn't want them so bad.

If I did, you think we'd be having this conversation right now?:lol: We'd be oogling my new luggage right now. Plus my matching clutch. I'm getting that clutch this fall. I don't even know if I'll use it. I just want it.

Smoothoprter said:
It's true. I couldn't find it anywhere. I even spoke to one of the managers, Andrea, at Chanel on 57th and she was the one that told me that none of the Chanel boutiques in the US ordered it in black.

Also, NONE of the Chanel boutiques (not even Neimans, Saks, Bloomies, Nordys, etc.) in the US ordered the darkwhite reissue in 226 for their stores.

Misinformation. I'm first on the waitlist with my SA for the darkwhite reissue in 226.

tlprmn said:
Misinformation. I'm first on the waitlist with my SA for the darkwhite reissue in 226.

That may be, but that's what the Chanel buyer told Branden at Chanel on 57th in Manhattan. I was able to buy one right off the shelf in Canada 2 weeks ago. So far, there have been none available to find in the US.

Smoothoprter said:
I received these catalogs. I have the glossy pics and all. I have been drooling over all of the bags and accessories for more than a week. I'm especially DYING to get my hands on the bag that Chanel is calling the Lambskin Camera Bag:

LambskinCameraBag.jpg

THAT BAG IS HOTT!! :love: :love: