More Pastilles for me! :)

1. On Saturday I stopped by LV to give my SA a holiday card/gift and I picked up a little something for myself as well :graucho:

pastilles collection

The Monogram one is so pretty! :love: I'm glad I decided to buy it, as I like it a lot more than the Multicolor. Now I have to figure out if I should buy the keychain one to complete my collection! :nuts:

Merry Christmas everyone!:drinkup:
  2. Love them all!
  3. Wonderful! :love:
  4. Love the pastilles sprinkles! Now all you need is the yummie bag to with them! :lol:

Congrats! :flowers:
  5. What do you do with the shorter ones? Do you have any pix on your bags? Do you use them as bag charms?
  6. That what I've been asking myself! :roflmfao: None of my bags I have really go with the bag charms (don't have any Speedys in my collection) so I have yet to use those. Also, my wrist is too small to use it as a bracelet :crybaby:I think I could use them as pochette extenders though :idea: I'll go play in my closet for awhile and come back with pictures later!

As for the shorter one, I'm currently using it as a key chain.
  7. Elle--you are truly the accessories queen here on TPF!!

(Along with LVBabydoll!!)

Congrats on your new things!! Lovely!!
  8. Oooh, I love your pastilles ! :yes:
  9. soo cute!
  10. Love your pastilles!! Have you seen the new white ones for Spring?? So cute! Can't wait to see pics of how you use them! Great collection elle!
  11. Elle, you are the accesories queen! Gorgeous pictures as always and well... I'll just sit here and drool for a while :drool::drool:
  12. I got the mono one also..this is what it looks like on a Speedy 25
  13. Aww... they all look so cute!!! Congrats and Merry X-Mas. :smile:
  14. Beautiful, congrats!
  15. Thanks everyone! :party:

Marclover, yep...I saw the new pastilles on the preview sheet. Apparently there will be 3 different color variations- white, red, and pink. I am going to be in so much trouble :roflmfao: :s