More on the dior ethnic

And here she is, it was like unwrapping a christmas present, they packaged it so beautifully :heart:

It is a bit bigger than I would normally carry but I am sure I will get used to it.

Pic 2 is best indication of actual color, pic 1 is a bit too dark.

dior ethnic is here 2.jpg

dior ethnic is here.jpg

And here she is, it was like unwrapping a christmas present, they packaged it so beautifully :heart:

It is a bit bigger than I would normally carry but I am sure I will get used to it.

Pic 2 is best indication of actual color, pic 1 is a bit too dark.

View attachment 256180

View attachment 256181

I'm not a pink addict, but I must admit this babe looks really beautiful. Congrats ! :tup:

Hope to see her soon in action ;)

Calling Natalia:

My SA sent through some pics, the shoes are called the anniversary shoes(apparently it's diors 60th anniversary), they retail at $980 AUD :wtf: and are a satin material sizes 36-40. 12cm heel.

Keep in mind Australia is not cheap for accessories so it may be less overseas. Apparently they are more a beige/gold colour.

View attachment 254007

View attachment 254008
Sorry to go OT, but I love those shoes!
I've been looking at those in black in either that style or the pump. Both styles are US$690 though :sad: I don't think I'd get enough wear out of them for the price.

NataliaM1976 the shoes are 360 pounds/480 EUR.

Sorry to go OT, but I love those shoes!
I've been looking at those in black in either that style or the pump. Both styles are US$690 though :sad: I don't think I'd get enough wear out of them for the price.

NataliaM1976 the shoes are 360 pounds/480 EUR.

yup 500€ if i want to order them from my boutique :wtf: ... i am in the middle of packing and i had to face the truth about how many pairs of shoes i have and how many werent even worn once...i think i`ll skip on those :Push:

ah OMG you got the ethnic chic - thats a gorgeous bag - I thought the color would be quite bright but its a very pretty colour!!

btw girl you have so many gorgeous Dior bags which one do you use the most?

ah OMG you got the ethnic chic - thats a gorgeous bag - I thought the color would be quite bright but its a very pretty colour!!

btw girl you have so many gorgeous Dior bags which one do you use the most?
I go through stages but I must say I have used this ethnic almost everyday since getting it.

Now if I can get the pink dior lovely then this may get shelved for a while.

Still waiting to hear back from the SA.