More of Katie = More puppy fix!! Come and Get It!

KittyBag

Settling in...
Mar 28, 2006
Katie has been doing great!! :yahoo:

She has been to the vet twice, had her first shots, met all sorts of people and other animals, seen a 4th of July parade, and so much more! I wanted to bring you a few more snaps of Katie at her best!

Here she is playing with us and a leather glove. This way she gets to relieve her teething and playing (with out biting us!). She gets really excited when Mr Glove comes out, and it has really helped her stop nipping at our hands!

sm_0706250005.jpgsm_0706250021.jpgsm_0706250026.jpg

Thank you!! It's hard to even explain how much love I have for her in such a short time!! I just wanted to share her with you all! It's going to be a tough day when I can't really pick her up any more. She is a solid 15 lbs now.... too bad she can't be a 'mini'-golden :lol:

she is soo adorable! Chewing on her toys is so cute! Our dog loves chewing on sticks in the yard too. When we clean up the yard, he tries to grab the sticks out of our hands--what a help!

She'll grow up so fast--enjoy puppyhood!

AWWWWW!!!! She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! MY baby's first toy was a ducky and he keeps it by his bed, and if you move it he will always bring it back to his bed and if you try and grab it he will sit on it so you cant get it, lol

^ Your right when you say enjoy puppyhood! I wasn't prepared for how fast it was going to go. There are moments when she does something so cute and puppy-like and then its gone a day or 2 later. And I am really learning to slow down and take every second in and really putting it in my memory.