More of IlLML's new adoptions. BLoOdY BeaUtiFuL

1. :yahoo: I am so in love with red color now and I don't have any rouge H color yet. I used to think that the color is quite old but I changed my mind and now it is my favorite color!! I have been dreaming of this bag for a month. I think the color is versatile and will go very well with many colors outfits.

I would like to introduce my new adoption. It is so bloody beautiful. I couldn't be happier. It is my exact dream bag. I am so in love with it and it's from 2002 F blindstamp with brushed palladium hardware and canvas lining. It is in like new never used condition. :yahoo:

I am also waiting for my another red kelly adoption which is now on the way to me. I hope I will get it next week. :happydance: But I really should slow down for real after this. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW. Wow. Wowwowowoww!!!
    You seriously are killing me here!! That is an absolutely fabulous, once in a lifetime, dream bag to me. :heart: :love: Congrats!!!

3. Wow! Beautiful bag! You have adopted some nice babies this month!

4. let me be the first to say congrats on this gorgeous bag. wow! i love the brushed palladium to go with the red. very very nice!!!

5. These are the closed up pictures. I love how thick of the croc skin on the older bag. (my newer one from 2005 is not this thick)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. HOLY SMOKES!!! Wow! Did you say this has a canvas lining? Is that a special request? I'm clueless..

7. TDF!!! Congrats, dear!

8. oh congrats mxy dear don´t you just love rouge h matte it is soo beautiful have fun wit her

9. I also love canvas lining on the older matte croc since it makes the bag looks softer and not that stiff, Just like my matte anthracite birkin 30. :heart::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I think I just dislocated my jaw, congratulations :biggrin:!

11. matte croc used to have toile lining now it is special order as they are nowaday lined with chevre marrocain like the shiny sisters:flowers:

12. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

13. Wow - ILML rouge H is gorgeous when it's matte.

Congratulations.

14. No it's not the special request since the old matte crocodile comes with canvas lining but the newer one comes with chevre lining.

I don't know when they start doing this but this bag is from 2002 and my havanne matte croc from 2005 has chevre lining.

Thank you so much to all. I am really happy. Thank you for let me share this with you. :flowers::flowers:

15. Just stunning! Thank you for sharing those gorgy pics!