More news on my website!!

1. Hi again....so my website is up and running, and for those of you that asked about a coupon,:rolleyes: I have listed a link in the Deals&steals section for toutie.com. 15% off....so check it out!! Also, let me know about the pricing, look, etc....because we are getting clicks, but not a lot of sales....is it not cute stuff:sad: ????? Or is the pricing not right:hrmm: ??? I need you guys to give me feedback please!!!

2. what website? I would be happy to look

3. Sorry:blink: , I guess that would be helpful, huh!!!! It is www.treasurebath.com . Apparently in my haste, I left out a few things!!!!

4. You have great merchandises. I love the swarovski crystal evening clutch. Its very glamourous.

As far as the website goes, you need to pluralize some items. Instead of earring, I think earringS would be more appropriate. The same with bracelet (braceletS).

Good luck! Your site is going to be a success.

5. I also love :love: that rhinestone clutch....I had it copied from a vintage clutch that I own...it is so...pretty!! Thanks for the plural thing....didn't even notice it!!! We not only have purse lovers here, but scholars as well:biggrin: ...this forum has a wealth of good minds!!!!!

6. OOh-I really like that Nicolette bag-the site is very nice and easy to work with-I like that you can make the items much larger to look at. Good luck!

7. Congrats- It looks FANTASTIC!!!!

:rochard: :rochard: :rochard:

8. nice site.. good luck.

9. Thank you ladies....I am assuming this means you guys think the pricing, etc...is O.K.???? Someone on the forum recommended toutie.com for advertising....does anyone else have a shopping search engine that they look at frequently??? I am now trying to get the word out there!!

10. I don't have any advice but I'll bump you! good luck! the site looks great!

11. I also think your site it great! Very cute! Good luck!