More Neiman's Photos- Bags, Shoes and Sunnies

1. All items are from Spring 2007 and available at Neiman Marcus. Here are the handbags, left to right: Chanel Bowler in Ivory or Black $1895, Leather Diagonal Flap in White or Black $2595, Black satin Bow Thong Sandals $575. Black leather Soho Shopper with silver stitching $2650. Timeless Clutch in White or Black (the photo is of caviar leather) $895. Enjoy! :smile:
    chanelbowler_edited.jpg chaneldiagnoalccflap_edited.jpg chanelsohoeastwest_edited.jpg chaneltimelessclutch_edited.jpg
  2. More Goodies!!! Naked Ballerinas in black patent, gold leather or silver leather $475. Sunglasses- Metal and plastic aviators (larger photo) $335. Black plastic with crystal logo detail $475. :heart:
    chanelnakedflats_edited.jpg chanelsunnies_edited.jpg
  3. thanks for posting~
  4. love the pics - thank you :smile:
  5. Patent leather amd quilted cork platforms available in black, white or dark green $475. :heart:
  6. Thank you. These are a great reference!
  7. wow... thank u, i'm loving this :drool:
  8. Gorgeous! Thank you for posting Gina! BTW, I just called both NM and a boutique to verify that price on the matte gold flap and they both said it was 2150.00 Nice price hike as of yesterday! :cursing: You'd think that NM would have updated information on the catalogues they are mailing out!:rolleyes:
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks! ;)

Maybe I will have to take that fab clutch!
  10. Thanks for sharing. I love to look at these pictures!
  11. beautiful pictures! i loveee the pictures of the models with the bag, gorgeous.

thanks for scanning them!
  12. Thanks for posting!
  13. I also saw these in pink at the Chanel boutique in San Francisco. :heart:
  14. :drool: Seeing all these pics make me want to hunt them down in NM again....but...I am in a purse ban:crybaby: Thanks for sharing.
  15. Thanks for sharing pics with us!