More Maxene Modeling pics - Clay and Whiskey color

1. This week I was lucky enough to find the Whiskey Maxene boots. I chose to order them in my usual size - size 8 and I was praying that they would fit. When they were delivered, I tried them on right away and they fit perfectly. I was so in love with these boots that I had to have them in Clay as well, so the hunt was on. After calling customer service, the only store in the country that had a pair of Clay Maxenes in a size 8 was three miles from my house!! I called the store right away and they held them for me to pick up in the afternoon. Yesterday afternoon I brought home the clay boots and I love them just as much. They look great with jeans and I think they'll look especially nice with black pants. Well, without further adieu, I present you with my new Maxene boots!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They look great on you! Congrats!

3. They look amazing on you!!! I'm loving the clay!

4. Gorgeous!

5. Gorgeous! Congrats! I just got my clay's and love them so much I think I want them in whiskey too! They look great on you!

6. Those look hot! Especially the clay!

I saw pics of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jessica Alba and Hayden Panettiere wearing them and they look fabulous! I attached them in case any of you want to see them.

That's so great that you were able to get your size and at the store that was so close by! Congrats! :yes:

[/FONT]

hayden.JPG jessica.JPG
  7. Thanks so much! I think I want to wear the clay ones tomorrow to work...

8. They are both stunning. I wish I had a pair.

9. Wow, both colors look fabulous on you! Enjoy them!

10. They're both so beautiful! Congrats & enjoy :tup:

11. They are gorgeous! I am so jealous!

12. Fabulous on you! If only I could wear Coach shoes...*sad face*

13. Thanks everyone!

14. They look fantastic on you! I just love these boots so much!!!

15. Oooh, love the clay boots- super cute on you