More Keyfob fun

1. He arrived on thursday! :woohoo:

2. He's absolutely adorable! I may have to add him onto my Wish List! Congrats on your new addition!
  3. OMG!!!!! He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! Enjoy him!!!! Which lucky purse gets to wear him????
  4. ohhh hes cute! i originally ordered the snowman before they were in stores... and i didnt like him IRL so i returned him. I may have to replace him w/ the penguin! I love seeing people's pics of things b/c sometimes things look really different IRL (like the snowman!) Congrats!
  5. He is too cute!
  6. Ohh cute, I like it. I'm ready for winter, and that is perfect for this time of year.
  7. Super cute!
  8. hes so cute so glad you got him!
  9. I have seen the snowman IRL as well and don't care for him. He just seems to lack something. They tried to push the snowman on me in the store since they had it in stock, but I held out for this.
  10. I KNOW! I dont know exactly what it is about him, but there's just something off. I think it might be the patent leather w/ the silver? not sure :shame:
  11. Adorable. Congrats!
  12. I love the penguin!!! That one is definitely going to find it's way into my stocking!!
  13. How cute! I'm trying to decide between the penguin and the snowman. Haven't seen them IRL yet. Will have to get to the store to see them!
  14. Love Him! I just got mine this past weekend and he is too cute. :love:
  15. HOW CUTE!!! I am trying to find time to go to my Coach store to get him, I love it!! Congrats!