More Info on Black Denim!!

1. I just spoke with the Leather Goods Manager at LV Saks and this is the information I received from her. (I posted this info in the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer Summary threads), but I wanted to make sure we all have this information:

DENIM NEO CABBY: Comes in blue and black denim

Black denim will have black ingrained leather straps. (Forgot to ask about straps for the blue.)

Zippered top, can be worn as a shoulder bag and/or handbag.

Two sizes: MM 15.3" x 14.0"
    GM 17.5" x 12.8"

Prices: $1500 - $1720

FROM FALL COLLECTION: BLACK DENIM HANDBAG XL: (very black denim)

Can be carried as both a handbag and shoulder bag. This is the one that has the gold hardware (haven't seen the lookbook, but I think this is the duffle-looking bag in the fall show).

Has black alcantara lining

Price: $2170

Now I have to decide which one I really, really want!!!:sweatdrop:
    L

2. Thanks for the info!! I'd love a black denim bag but $1500 for the MM means I'll have to really really love it to get it!

3. seriously........

4. Thanks for the information!

5. Well said Karman!
    :smile:

6. Lordy......I want to see pics LOL

7. The MM is a pretty good size! But I want to see the Handbag XL!!!

8. Are there pic's of what this will look like ?

9. There are pics of the black denim Neo Cabby in the Fall/Winter Summary thread, but no pics yet of the Handbag XL (from the runway show). I am dying for pics, too, but the SA said she couldn't e-mail me this one yet. I'm hoping someone can take a look at the lookbook soon and find out more.

10. Oooh I want the neo cabby, if that is the one in the pictures.. Well, I'd have to see the rest first!

Anyone know the release date? I'm aiming for black denim next!

11. Release date for the Denim Neo Cabby is late July. :smile:

12. i want..but i have lots of other things waiting for me :sad:

13. I want, I want .....too much LV.:sad:
    These sound interesting though, can't wait to see the pics.

14. Yes! Just in time for me to check it out when I go to an LV boutique on vacation in August! :wlae:

15. the DENIM NEO CABBY sounds so yummy. i can't wait to see the black denim one