More images from the Bleecker line

1. I was checking out the drilldown for the Bleecker stuff I plan on getting and I noticed there are other things that are there now.

Some leather items:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Signature items:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Okay I see there are some other bags as well. Sorry if these have been posted already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Very cute stuff !!!

5. Lots more yummy stuff! Thanks so much for sharing!

6. Cute! Thanks for posting! I like the mini skinny!

7. wow, i actually like the signature wallets. they looks great!

8. Yummy!! I really like this line...:yes:

9. I am ordering the leather checkbook wallet and mini skinny. I looked in the new catalog and it said they come in Rust, Wine, British Tan, Bottle Green and Ink. I told the SA's at the Coach store that was dangerous because I love the wine, rust and ink colors.

10. Me too. But then I do like the new logo. I'm surely getting at least a mini skinny in the bottle green :tup:

11. the leather mini skinny is so cute!

12. what is the number for the last bag? And do we know how much and if it comes in ink?

13. I kinds like that shoulder bag.. Could it be?? I actually find a Bleeker bag I like?! *gasp!*

14. I LOVE this! too bad i can't afford any of it...maybe the mini skinny. Sorry if this has already been mentioned but, when will these be in stores?

15. i love the last 2! one of thme kinda is reminiscent of the ali i missed out on