More Hermes scarf goodies!

1. I have been on a mission to find more Hermes pocket squares and Twillys - they have the cutest patterns right now! :yes:

On my trip to Vancouver 3 weeks ago I got a un Jardin sur le Nil Twilly and a pocket square.

Sorry about the wrinkles on the Twilly - I wore it to work the other day with my tribord scarf ring.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I don't know the name of this pocket square - anyone know?

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Honu! It's beautiful!!!!! Don't you just love those little round orange boxes????

6. PADDOCK! I have the exact same one in this same color-way! I LOVE it! Design by Clerc. I love all his designs!

7. Honu I LOVE your twilly!!! I got the same one in the green, and I really love it! Beautiful pocket square too.

8. This is the scarf that I got yesterday in SF while drooling over the diamond croc birkin

I believe this is the Jeux D'Ombre

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

The SA that helped me (I don't know his name) says this is the Caleche pattern

[​IMG]

11. Love that one too! WOW! And did you go to NM men's department to check out their pocket squares???? That's where I bought my flying Eiffel tower pouchette that looks FANTASTIC on my Caramel Chevre Kelly!!!!

12. shopmom411: Thanks for letting me know the name of the scarf! PADDOCK...
    I was sneaking looks around the store for anyone who looked like a PFer... were you in the store this weekend? :graucho:

13. Unfortunately I was unable to go do any Hermes or Chanel sightings yesterday. I met with my friends who are crazy about diamonds and only snuck away when they were drooling over the bling at Shreeves! :rolleyes:

14. shopmom411: Ooooooh! :nuts: I should check out the NM Mens department - what does your Eiffel tower pouchette look like?

15. I'll post pics but it's got a very swooshy Eiffel Tower in the center with smaller ones at the points. Love it! Has such movement!