1. Gryson

2. Havana

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm trying to decide between two bags:
    Hayden-Harnett Havana [​IMG]
    or Gryson skye (or maybe olivia):
    [​IMG]

I'm not thinking about pricing-just the bag itself. I already have a skye that I love, so I know i'm a fan of the style. Love the Havana from pics on line and on the forum.

What do you think?

2. I personally love the Gryson. I think it's a very nice color and has a great contrast between the body and the handles and I love more structured bags. The HH looks like it might be hard to find items in...that and it doesn't look like it could stand up by itself. The Gryson looks like it would be easier to match with outfits too.

3. I like the slouchy look of the HH.

4. i love the gryson.. great color and cute handling.. and i love how you can carry it in two ways.. you should definitely get the skye:yes:

5. I would go with the Havana...the Gryson really doesn't do anything for me, but if you like it go for it!!!

6. I like the Gryson.

7. Gryson!

8. price would really determine the winner for me, but based on looks I like the Havana's style and coloring better, although the Gryson is definitely cute. I just don't like mixing grey and black in the same item.

9. Funny~ I have been searching for a grey bag after returning a LV I purchased and I just bought the Havana this afternoon. I am really liking the slouchy style:tup:

10. Definitely Gryson.

11. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of that particular Gryson, so I voted for the HH!

12. I saw the gryson IRL and I have to say that I wasn't impressed with the straps. It felt like rope and not very luxurious.

13. although im not usually a huge fan of HH design/overall quality i vote for the havana

14. I'm not crazy about the the two tone on the Gryson (makes it more casual IMO). Love quality of HH and feel the Havana can be dressed up or down!

15. I've never seen HH IRL but have seen the Gryson and think it's a nice bag.