More goodies from the outlet today...

TxPurseLover

Jul 15, 2006
Hello All!
We did a little more damage at the outlet today... If anyone needs their grass mowed,dishes washed or any other odd jobs done please let me know, because I think I'm officially out of money...:shame::roflmfao:. Seriously though, we really did get some fantastic deals today. The wifey got just about everything she wanted(well, almost). Anyway, here's a few pics, enjoy!

Attachments

• 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 131
WOW you for some great stuff! I love your parchment and demin carlys! How much were those at the outlet? Cute PT scarves too!

OH and how much was the straw basket? I am thinking about getting one!

Everything you got is fantastic! Congrats on the great deals! :tup:

Nice haul! :tup: I love the blue wristlet in the last pic and the watercolor items! As well as everything else. lol. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the watercolor ponytail scarf?

Nice haul! :tup: I love the blue wristlet in the last pic and the watercolor items! As well as everything else. lol. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the watercolor ponytail scarf?

The watercolor scarf was $15.99

socaltrojan,
Here's the breakdown

Easter egg basket - $89.99
Large Canvas Carly - $223.99
Med. Denim Carly - $191.99

Great Stuff!!! I assume y'all went to the San Marcos Outlet? Did they have any Summer Patchwork items out today? I was there yesterday and they only had the little barrel bag/ 'demi'. I'd really like to get the Hobo in that Patchwork...for FUN! Anywho....guess I'll see what they've got - IF the weather cooperates and it will quit raining for 5 seconds! Good Grief!!!! :nuts:

Great Stuff!!! I assume y'all went to the San Marcos Outlet? Did they have any Summer Patchwork items out today? I was there yesterday and they only had the little barrel bag/ 'demi'. I'd really like to get the Hobo in that Patchwork...for FUN! Anywho....guess I'll see what they've got - IF the weather cooperates and it will quit raining for 5 seconds! Good Grief!!!! :nuts:

Yup, the San Marcos outlet got more of my money today, LoL! I don't remember seeing any of the patchwork stuff, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there...

Thanks. Like I said...if the weather will cooperate I'll go "investigate" for myself!!:supacool:
Did they have anything NEW today that they did NOT have yesterday? I saw you got a Watercolor Wristlet!!:tup: I did not see those yesterday!!

Thanks. Like I said...if the weather will cooperate I'll go "investigate" for myself!!:supacool:
Did they have anything NEW today that they did NOT have yesterday? I saw you got a Watercolor Wristlet!!:tup: I did not see those yesterday!!

I can't say for sure(didn't shop yesterday), but there were lots of people buying so I'm sure they're going to be putting lots more stuff out. I did hear one of the managers say that they had lots of transfers that they had to go through. The sad thing is that we'll be back there on Saturday(my poor wallet)...