More goodies for me...PICS!!!

1. Hi everyone!

here are pics of my new goodies! :p I've aquired them over the past couple of weeks...one from Let-trade, and the other, a special order from my SA (kind of...not really SO but you have to ask for it at the boutique, it took about a month to get it in):confused1: ...

So here they are!:wlae: I guess I'll follow everyone else and make this a little guessing game!! I promise I won't drag the game on too long:graucho: ...but if you remember my last couple of purchases...you should know what they are!:flowers:

[​IMG]

2. here's is a clue!!:flowers:

[​IMG]

3. Hmmm...the one on the left is some kind of clutch; I'm guessing the one that you were itching to BIN last week. The other is some sort of pochette.

SHOW ME THE BAGS!!!!!!:hysteric:

I'm sorry, I am terribly impatient when it comes to guessing games...I wanna see now!!

:tender:

4. Wapity and the small Pochette, don't know the exact name!

edit: Right, you bought the small cute little Mono thing from let-trade! So forget the Wapity-thing^^

5. That's what I'm thinking too...

6. you both are soo right!!!

7. you got a damier pochette as a replacement for the one in the damier marais! Those are soooo cute!

8. you are absolutely right!!!:p danng you girls are GOOD!! and fast too!:yahoo:

9. soooo........here are the pics with Visual aides!!

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. The chain is so pretty :love:
    Congrats on your new additions!

12. That mini damier pochette is soooooo cute! How much was that again???? Was it around $200???

13. Congrats Jamie!! :heart:

14. and of course...must do the visual aides!:flowers:

6r.jpg 7r.jpg 8rrrrrr.jpg
  15. So pretty!!! congrats!