More Gaucho love... can you take it? My white tote

1. I didn't know if I should tack on to an old post or start a new one. Anyway, here's my white tote! I LOVE this bag. The style is so functional... easy to get into and the perfect size. After fiddling with the double (which I love in many ways), I have no doubt that this one is a keeper. The white in the first pic is not true... we all know that the color is not that bright. It's dingey to be sure but I have fallen in love with it. The second pic is close but still not quite right.

Um, I still have a medium red coming.... I hope I have the strength to return that one!

white gaucho 1.jpg white gaucho 2.jpg
  2. The tote is cute! Does it feel heavy?

3. It's really not too heavy at all. I'm used to much heavier!

4. It is lovely!!!

5. ok i was only a partial fan of the gaucho before this but your pictures of the tote has made me fall head over heels :love:

GORGEOUS. thank you for sharing!

6. I did not like the pics I saw of the tote, but in "real" pics it is actually quite cute! Where did you get this? How wide is it (side to side)?

7. It's about 16"W x 10"H. I ordered from Saks in Virginia. *waves to Coug*

thanks all!

8. Nice! I like the tote style more now that I see someone carrying it.

9. That is GORGEOUS!:nuts: I never saw it IRL. Your pics make it look really DESIRABLE!:nuts:

10. Thanks! Love it!

11. LOVE it!!!

12. Aww.. I love it !

All this Gaucho love is just making me itch for one.. !!

13. Hi
    I'm new on here and passed by the gaucho tote and I love it!!! Great choice. I am looking for a new hand bag this year and can not decide between the tote or a paddy??? Any suggestions anyone??? Thanks:biggrin:

14. Love the Tote!!!! :love: It looks absolutely fresh! I'm still waiting for my shoulder, but looking at yours, makes me want a tote now! :amuse:

ilovetoshop: I would get the Tote. I think the Paddy pretty much is at the end of its day. (Now expecting a lightening bolt to hit me)

15. Congrats on your new tote! Beautiful!