More eye candy!

1. I had some older NM catalogs around and thumbed through them before throwing them away. . . I found a few pics to look at for fun, I know at least has been posted before, but it's here one more time!

In order:
    no description of bag in catalog:sad:
    no description of bag in catalog:sad:

Multicolor patchwork handbag of leather, patent leather and python$2495

Black {shown} or brown hair-calf and antiqued calfskin tote $1995

Goldtone Italian Suede slouchy riding boots w/ metallic gold leather cuff, embroidered CC detail, and 3 1/4 stacked heels $1250

Mademoiselle Tote$1595 and Lambskin sling backs w/ patent leather toes w/ CC detail $575

The last photo has no info as it was my trunk show invitiation.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
  2. Ooh, I like that patchwork bag. I saw the slouchy boots in black in person and it looked a bit too pirate-like. I prefer the little cap toe Beatle boot number.

3. Thank you so much for the new scans, Swanky Mama! :flowers:

4. thanks Swanky Mama, love the Mademoiselle Tote, have to save

5. Thanks Swanky! Any idea what the black bag in the last photo is called? It's absolutely TDF!

:smile:

6. Thanks swanky!

7. I love those boots!

8. Thanks swanky! I love the madamoiselle tote:heart:

9. I can never see enough pictures of pretty Chanel bags!

10. Don't know the exact name of the bag , but it looks like one from the Diamond Shine collection . I just saw one yesterday , it was a caviar treated to look like patent . It didn't feel like patent leather though , it was very soft .

11. Thanks Sophia! It's a gorgeous black bag isn't it?

Now I must get my hands on one..:graucho:

Is it out in stores yet?

12. The one at my store just arrived yesterday and Chris said it was the first they'd recieved from that line . I almost bought it .

It is very lovely , and when you but it next to a regular black purse it almost looks like deep plum in some lights . It is very nice .

My Saks has steadily been receiving the F/W line day by day over the past couple weeks . So I would definitely call and check , I'm sure they could order you one .

13. That sounds VERY tempting, Sophia.. What's the damage like?

14. Well the one I saw was a different style than the one in the pic . It was a lrg flap-style bag , more rectangular than square , had a turn closure like that of the reissues , and had the shiny caviar woven thru-out the chain . It was 1495.00 I believe , or 1475.00 . So I'm guessing the one pictured would be around 2 grand . Of course , don't quote me on that , but that's what I'm guessing . I am popping in to Saks tommorow and I will look thru their book and see if I can get an exact price and style name for you .

15. I love that last black bag too! I've never seen it before but it is beautiful! I wounder how much the bag is - does anyone know? I was in the 57th St. store the other day and I didn't see it in there. Has anyone seen it any NY stores?