More Delicious? Large Ebano Belly or Monkey Bread

Reading these posts encourages me to try to love my ebano belly. I like the way it looks on other people so I'm assuming it looks OK when I carry it. However, I hate the way it looks when it has to rest next to me or sit in my lap. It's just so overwhelming in size. Keep up the encouraging posts.

After I visited this thread this morning, I switched to my Ebano Belly. It feels so good on the shoulder...even better than I remember.

Reading these posts encourages me to try to love my ebano belly. I like the way it looks on other people so I'm assuming it looks OK when I carry it. However, I hate the way it looks when it has to rest next to me or sit in my lap. It's just so overwhelming in size. Keep up the encouraging posts.

I DID NOT like the Belly when I first tried one on. The medium seemed too small and the large enormous. And the shape and tucks it all seemed a bit much. But then I met Mousse for lunch and hers was divine.

So I gave it another look albeit in the store. Still really big. And then because I had no other mischief to get into I tried this one thinking I'd likely return it. It is still large looking just sitting there. But on, I really like the scale. And the rounded corners soften the size and look too. This one is a sure keeper. In fact, I haven't been this excited about a bag since I got my first BV.