More Custom Work

1. I want to show off another bag I made for a client. She wanted something blue.
    Now, the legal stuff. The fabrics are from the Metro Blue Collection by Marcus Fabrics.
    Other information: You have to go to the independent shops (not Joann's or Hancock's) to buy them. They are 100% cotton and a little on the pricey side for quilting fabrics. But, I get a discount at my shop because of my membership in the ASG, so I did not pay nearly $10 a yard for them.
    Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a little toned down from most of my stuff, but I like it a lot and so did she.
    Thanks for letting me brag on myself again!

2. Oh, it measures 13 inches by 14 inches by 5 inches. Big and roomy.

3. Neat. Thanks for sharing your work with us!

4. Thanks!
    I love showing off.

5. Great work you do! :smile:

6. Hello, Again!
    I made another tote with the Metro Blue collection from Marcus Brothers. This is much smaller 10 inches X 12 inches X 4 inches and mostly brown. I chose the dots not only because the fabric was brown, but an independent source (some one passing by) told me they looked very chic.
    I can't wait for the Licorice Collection to make it's way to my local shops. I love the black and red!
    Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It features wood handles, a divider and an adjustable strap. I hope you enjoy looking at my work.

7. Oooh, nice bags! I love those fabrics.

8. Hi, lv-lover!
    The fabrics are from Marcus Brothers Metro Blue Collection. You can get them at independent quilt shops and online. They are not available at Jo-Ann's or Hancock's (if there are still any left) or Wal-mart.
    They are a bit pricey at $9.29 per yard retail, but you are paying for quality. These fabrics do have a good body and thickness...not like what you'd find at chains. And, my pictures do not do them justice. The colors are much more vibrant and rich in real life.
    I'm glad you like them.

9. Lovely!!