More coach than usual in the Bag Borrow or Steal outlet section

1. (then choose outlet - you do have to sign up (free) to view the 'for sale' outlet items).

Just a heads up. I've been checking the site out a lot lately because I am NOT buying a Dior Gaucho. Nope. Just looking. Nooo Gaucho for me.

Right now they have two Leighs and two legacy shoulder bags along with some signature pieces. I don't think the prices compare to the outlets but if you're in the market it might be worth a look.
  2. I look on there from time to time, just for fun. The prices are a little higher but if you've gotta have it, you've gotta have it! :p
  3. [​IMG]

I WANT THIS! ... and it's only $95!
  4. What exactly is this site.. I am a bit confused.
  5. The main part of the site is a service that lets you "rent" designer handbags for a few weeks or a few months at a time. So you can have an "it" bag for a while without all of the hassle of ebaying it once it's passe. You also don't have to shell out a few thousand dollars up front - always helpful.

But unpopular bags, older bags, and some "gently carried" bags (I haven't bought one so I can't vouch for how valid that is) get sold outright in their outlet at a discount. It's not typically a spectacular discount but you will get a break. It's nice because it's a lot safer than eBay in terms of authenticity.
  6. Wow, they've got some nice bags (not just coach) at that outlet...drooling! :party: