more Aubergine pics

1. got mine!

I can't decide if i like it or not. it might be a little to trendy for my taste, but i have a couple of days to decide.

It is definately purple, but in lighting can also appear bronze or silver

here are some pics. i put it behind different colors to see if it brings out other colors. i'll take some pics in the sun tomorrow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. amy I love it!!! :love: Congrats!!! I hope you decide to keep it! :yes:

3. Nice bag! It's definetly very *out there*
    Congrats on your purchase :smile:

4. i love how the color seems to change...it must look stunning in person!

5. I think its a very unique kind of color and neat how it changes with the light. I think you should keep it. Congrats!!

6. Lovely pics!!!

Gorgeous bag :yes:

7. I love the color. Great for the fall and winter, and the metallic touch makes it very unique. I like the silver hardware too - not much of a gold person. I'd keep it.

8. i thikn it really pretty! especially how the color changes under different lights!!

9. It's gorgeous!! I think the aubergine color is a stand out. One of those ever-changing colors that will go with so much. A perfect Fall/Winter bag. Congratulations!

10. Amy... I think it's absolutely stunning... but then I bought one too! But I've been dying to see that bag since I saw it on LVR when the colours arrived and I actually think it's better than I had imagined ... it's not flashy, very subtle metallic that for me goes dressing up or down. Been wearing mine since I got it out of the box. If it doesn't work for you then return it or sell it .. it's such a great deal you may find someone who would love it.

11. true beaaaaautyness:love:

12. I was thinking the same thing...I really like it! Congrats!

13. Congratulations! I would definetely keep it. It is so beautiful! Such an original colour. Wanted it myself but came to late and they were all gone:sad:
    Great bag!

14. Love the Aubergine! What have you decided Amy?