More Antic Cervo goodness, my new drawstring tote!

1. Hey gals, i'm mostly an admirer/infrequent commenter here on PF, but i figured my new bag is worth a new post. I got it about 3 weeks ago from the Prada boutique in BH, a belated x-mas gift from the boyfriend. :yahoo:

I still can't believe how much this thing holds, and I love the little fringe pulls. What sold me though was the antic leather treatment that i've been obsessed over ever since Prada came out with it. It is a little more delicate than I've imagined but I'm not complaining too much. I was looking for the perfect, brown, slouchy leather bag and now i have it! :yahoo:

Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!! lovely bag - I also totally love the leather and the colour.

3. looks AMAZING!!! congratulations!!

4. LOVE IT! Congrats..this line is so beautiful IRL and holds up so well!

5. Although it doesn't wow me, and doesn't feel like a flashy It bag of the season, I feel this is one design destined to be a classic and stand the test of time. Congrats! Great bag! Even Greater bf!!

6. this line is just unbelievable isn't it? i have never been so obsessed with one line as i am with this one. have the flat hobo and the long wallet, both antic cervo, and am still thinking of the satchel!

7. Sugarstarfish, you look lovely with it. Congrats & enjoy! =)
    Your new bag is definitely worth a new thread. =)

8. thanks lara, srq, jill, maguses, bagpunk, and baglover~
    it's nice to share my new addition with others who also love it as much as i do!

bagpunk~
    do you have any pictures/links of your long wallet? i've been thinking about a matching wallet but i'm not sure if it's big enough for me (i'm using a MJ zip clutch right that pretty much holds EVERYTHING...)

also, do any of you prada experts know if they have a "permanent line" of bag styles that they keep making over and over again? when i was at the boutique, i also saw the same tote in several different leathers and was just curious...

9. What a great bag. It looks wonderful on you. You are too cute!

10. Here's mine. I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo:
    It's soft and buttery like my antik cervo zip top hobo and matches it perfectly. Holds a ton of stuff too.

wallet1.jpg wallet2.jpg wallet3.jpg
  11. I love it!! I thought there was only the Cervo Antic Satchel, I had no idea there was a line. Congrats!

12. BEAUTIFUL!!:love:Congrats!!:yes:

13. i don't have a pic and have had difficulties loading pics onto the forum (have to use pic host). i was looking for prada psycho's long wallet, but prada boutique here only have the long wallet like that of jill's (maybe jill has a pic?). but i believe it is the same dimensions as that of prada psycho's. maybe slightly narrower. it opens up like an envelope, it has 4 credit card holder/space, 1 zipper compartment, and about 3 or 4 long compartments for money notes or other stuff (receipts..?)

14. :yahoo: :yahoo: Love it!!! All I'm seeing this a.m. are pics of pf'rs awesome bags!!! Ugh! I'm feeling the tingle....Must be strong!!! Congrats...That is stunning..Looks great on you too!!! :heart: Emmy

15. It's divine!! Really gorgeous.