More Agenda Torture

1. Filofax makes refills in all sizes so they might have the one you are looking for. Or you can try Smythson but they are a bit on the expensive side.
  2. Or maybe Louis Vuitton?
  3. the websites don't seem to have a very good range of refills now (unsurprisingly considering the time of year :lol: ) but i'm sure you could thread some of the spiral spines through the rings if you needed to? i might be tempted to go into a store and have a look to see if there was anything remotely close in there. the ulysse refills might be around the right size maybe?
  4. Also check for Quo Vadis refills - they come in a lot of sizes.
  5. OK, check here - they have a lot of different refills and one may just do the trick, if you're ok with it not being Hermes:
  6. What a great site-but no 4 hole fillers. Thank you all so much....I'll keep hoping or waiting for a more practical agends....
  7. With typical Hermes maniac ways, I just bought a little one on Luxury-Shops-for, are you ready....$96.00 on sale. Off to buy modern refills! (They have several more at %30 off!!!!!!!!!!
  8. It's the 'adaptable annuel' and Hermes does provide the refills but you have to send in the form to Paris every year. It is not available on the website. For the price, E-mail or call 33 (0) 1 49 92 38 92. I don't have an an exact on the yearly price, sorry.
  9. Oh my gosh, I emailed them, now I'll have to have two.
  10. Refill 92e or 141.51US for 2008 I am embarrassed to say I didn't know yesterday, but the annual was a gift from my mother, and the refill is my stocking stuffer each year. The cost is only for the one week on 2 pages, none of the other fluff.
  11. If you don't mind LV, they have 4 holes. I have an LV Epi agenda and it has the same ring set up. Refills run about $45 for the large planner (8x5 I believe). HTH