More advice needed w/ regards to my fake Blake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'm freaking out :sad: :sad: :sad:

    I sent in the nonauthentication letter from MyPoupette.com - and I haven't heard anything yet. Here's the problem - I contacted my CC immediately and they wanted me to submit my information to them 14 days from receipt - that's MONDAY! There's no way Paypal will decide and refund me by them given the weekend.

    What do I do? I heard if I initiate my credit card - it will cancel any open dispute that paypal is dealing with - should I wait it out?
    I DESPERATELY need advice here. I don't want to have problems down the road w/ paypal - and have missed the boat w/ my credit card b/c of timelines.

    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
  2. oh Kooba..so sorry this isn't settled!! I have no advice to offer-I'm sorry..but I'm sure a member will respond with some good info..Have you try posting this in the eBay thread? keep us posted..Hang in there!!!
     
  3. Hi, this topic really belongs in eBay where you already posted it.
    I'll cloise this one as we don't allow duplicates and merge the other to your thread that was exisiting before, it's better to continue to update that one than to start a new one each time. Several have been already merged.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.