MORE added - April 1st increase

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, this is driving me crazy. :nuts: Like if posted in other threads, I've also spoken to the 800 number in chanel...said no on increase, next increase is in sep, spoke to SA in Chanel boutique in chicago, also said no increase, only on watches, spoke to SA in NM and said no on increase also...I'm going nuts trying to figure out if I need to find a way to accumulate funds to splurge on a GST so soon before the hike this weekend, or if I can wait and save up money for it and buy later.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, this is driving me crazy. :nuts: Like if posted in other threads, I've also spoken to the 800 number in chanel...said no on increase, next increase is in sep, spoke to SA in Chanel boutique in chicago, also said no increase, only on watches, spoke to SA in NM and said no on increase also...I'm going nuts trying to figure out if I need to find a way to accumulate funds to splurge on a GST so soon before the hike this weekend, or if I can wait and save up money for it and buy later.

just wondering who's ur SA at Chicago. The one I got was really not helpful and mess up everything.(she did not check the bag b4 she sale it to me) The serial number stick is 1/2 out of its place and there were no ID in the bag first, then they send me a ID card that doesn't match the bag. now i have to go in myself!
ps. She acts like she did not care when answer my phone call too!

You know, at this point, I don't know what to believe. So, I would simply call and ask the price of the bag you are interested in. Then, call a different store. Purhcase where-ever it is cheaper (if there is a difference).

What a pain. :nuts: