Moonlight!

^^ I watched the episode online last night. It was really good! I have no idea why Beth was going back to talk to Josh though. That relationship does not seem to have much going on. I was surprised that the stabbing by Beth was handled by Mick as it was. I am also curious as to whether they are going to try to figure out the "cure" b/c Mick took Coraline's blood sample. I also wonder what happened to Coraline- the bed was empty and she looked ready to bite that nurse!

ok, so how sweet was josef!!???
i just love him... he's like so tough and i-cant-be-tie-down-by-any-one on the outside but he's such a softie inside... awwwww...
i love it!!!!!!

oh and i think coraline is still totally a vampire... she just found a way to switch between her human and vampire forms.... that's neat...

i love this show!!!! When are new episodes coming out???

The next new episode was supposed to be this coming Friday...but, I guess they are dragging it out due to the writers' strike. There are two more episodes, and as of right now, I think the next new one is going to air on Friday, January 11th.

I never ever thought I would get hooked on a show with vampires but Mick is SO cute that I am addicted.

I am so waiting for the writer's strike to be settled so there can be new episodes.

Moonlight won "favorite new drama" on the People's Choice Awards last night, over Gossip Girl and Private Practice! Yea!!! :yahoo:

Alex O'Loughlin accepted in a pre-taped video (as did everyone else because of the writers' strike) and was really grateful and happy. I admit, I may have logged on to vote for the show a few times :shame:.

Hopefully, this will convince CBS to give it another season once the strike gets resolved (I hope).

Anyway, two more days until a new episode! Only one more new episode after Friday!

Anyone watch last Friday?

SPOILER....don't read the rest of my post if you haven't watched it.

That entire episode was heartbreaking. As much I wanted Josh out of the picture, the way he died was so difficult to watch. He was a nice person and didn't deserve to died that way. I'm curious what the ramifications of Mick refusing to turn Josh will be on the relationship between Mick and Beth. And, it was pretty cool to see Mick really "vamp" out. Only one more episode until the "finale"...then a long drought.

im not gonna read the entire thread because i still have 2 more to watch, but, i just started watching and....hahaha i LOOOOOOOVE it! srsly, i am literally PRAYING it gets renewed for a 2nd season.

even the campy elements of it are great, lol!

:yahoo::woohoo::tup:

I want to thank you all for this thread, and efusik for posting the info about Moonlightline.com. I went there and signed up, and have been learning a few things about what is going on in the fandom. Okay, so here's the latest deal: CBS has ordered 4 new eps for this Spring, but no signs of a second season yet. So someone cooked up a plan to help show our interest in the show. This Friday, CBS has scheduled the new PRICE IS RIGHT in the MOONLIGHT time slot. So, instead of watching CBS that night, Moonlightline is asking people to 1) watch episode 104 of Moonlight, "Fever" at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/moonlight/ on every computer in your house and 2) watch it on Tivo if you have it. This will send the electronic data to them about how many people are watching.

kid_sm.jpg