Club MONTREAL Balenciaga Lovers UNITE!!

Hi earth,

I live in the east end (Anjou--hence the name!). I am open to meeting anywhere that is convenient for everyone. I work in St Laurent, so I am open to to coming to the Plateau.

I want an every day bag that is good for travel. I am not planning on carrying my laptop in it. I that the Courier is too big and the Day too small...lol. Now I am thinking of the city As you can see I am confused.

I see you have two Days. Why do you like this particular bag?

Well... I don't just like this particular bag... ;)

The City has to be my favorite model. It's really my go-to Bal. However if you think the Day would be too small for you then you'll surely find the City too small as well. The City is actually a little smaller than the Day. The one I enjoy the most for traveling is my men's Messenger. Cross body, great size and SUPER comfortable. That bag just morphs to your body - I love it!!

The confusion is TOTALLY normal especially when you're discovering the different models. Your body size and shape should also be considered. Actually the best thing would be for you to try them on. Holt Renfrew downtown has a good selection of Bal bags. Maybe we could all meet up at the Holts cafe and then go and check out the bag section.

The City has to be my favorite model. It's really my go-to Bal. However if you think the Day would be too small for you then you'll surely find the City too small as well. The City is actually a little smaller than the Day. The one I enjoy the most for traveling is my men's Messenger. Cross body, great size and SUPER comfortable. That bag just morphs to your body - I love it!!

The confusion is TOTALLY normal especially when you're discovering the different models. Your body size and shape should also be considered. Actually the best thing would be for you to try them on. Holt Renfrew downtown has a good selection of Bal bags. Maybe we could all meet up at the Holts cafe and then go and check out the bag section.

ITA...:tup: great advice.

Another style u might want to check out is the Velo. I just tried it on at Holt's a couple of days ago, and it's definitely roomier than the city, with a more structured bottom, making it perfect as an everyday bag. i'm sure it'd make a good travel bag too.:yes:

ladies i'm not actually IN montreal yet... :P i'm only moving this Oct/Nov so i might have to give this meetup a miss... but i'm sure there'd be others.. :amuse: soe xcited for u guys!!

Holts is having a PSN next Wednesday. That is THE day I am planning on buying the Bbag. Are you going to Holts that day?

ITA...:tup: great advice.

Another style u might want to check out is the Velo. I just tried it on at Holt's a couple of days ago, and it's definitely roomier than the city, with a more structured bottom, making it perfect as an everyday bag. i'm sure it'd make a good travel bag too.:yes:

The velo is beautiful. Another bag to look at! :yahoo:

The first bag pictured in that thread is the bag I travel with; the Besace Messenger.

That is also beautiful! Lol!! I want all of them!

ladies i'm not actually IN montreal yet... i'm only moving this Oct/Nov so i might have to give this meetup a miss... but i'm sure there'd be others.. soe xcited for u guys!!

You're going to love Montreal!

A PSN is a shopping day where you can add up the amount of your purchases, and you get a Holts gift card. In the past, if you spent:

$750 you receive a $50 HOLT RENFREW GIFT CARD

$1,200 purchase, a$100 HOLT RENFREW GIFT CARD

$2,250 purchase, a $200 HOLT RENFREW GIFT CARD

$5,000 purchase, a $500 HOLT RENFREW GIFT CARD

However, I was told that this year you don't need to spend as much to get the gift cards. I am not exactly sure what the breakdown is, but if you are planning a big purchase, it is certainly worth it to buy on that particular day.