MONTH EARLY HEADS UP ON GUSTTO SAMPLE SALE JUNE 18th

1. Week of June 18

Gustto - handbags
    and much more to be announced
    [FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Hours:
    [FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Monday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 18[SIZE=+0]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Closed [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Tuesday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 19[SIZE=+0]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 7 pm[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Wednesday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 20[SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Thursday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 21[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Friday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 22[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    adn so much more to be announced!

LOCATION SAME AS ALWAYS:
    SSS SAMPLE SALE
    is located at:
    261 W. 36th Street – 2nd Floor
    (betw. 7th & 8th Ave)
    New York, NY 10018

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. any idea what the prices will be like?

thanks for the info! i will be saving my pennies till then...

3. prob around the same as last time which i think were like $195-$300,,,,for different styles and such but still they retail like $650-$750 so were talking 1/2 price or more off :smile: CANT WAIT!

4. Thanks for the info. I actually might be in NYC on the 22nd or 23rd, so I'll try to make it there.

5. thank you very much! my friends and i had lotta fun last time

6. Darn - I'm in NYC the week prior! I'll miss the sale :sad:

7. That sounds like a great sale. Too bad I won't be in NYC then.

8. Help1!!!slush, why do you tease me?!?! :crybaby: Do you know if it will be online?

9. Hey sorry to say it won't be online :sad: none of the ss's held by this place are online or by phone you have to be able to be there in person ! :sad: sorry ladies who don't live here!!!!

10. OMG YESSSSSS! I am determined to go this time. All the other times it was a bad time for me but this time is looking good... I am loving my large Parina and I want a Setela!
    Thank you so much for the early heads up! :yahoo:

11. Ooo, I hope they'll have the newer styles! I would love a Torlia!