Monstrous bag

1. Do you think they'll ever sell the bag she has on her shoulder?? It's GI-NORMOUS!!!

It looks like the XL Eva but 3x the size!

[​IMG]

Full image here

2. it would work well as like a carry on bag or luggage type tote. I actually really like it, but to me, the bigger the bag the better (I'm over 6' tall so I look stupid with little bags)

3. There's some speculation (which I tend to believe) that the big bag trend has reached its peak (some of the bag on the runways are just STUPIDLY huge) and that smaller bags will be back in the next year. Clutches are starting to get lots of attention even now...

4. I'm not even sure that it would work as a carry on bag, that thing looks huge! she could fit in it! lol

5. i love big bags...i use them for school!!! i even had a professor go out and purchase the travel size sig stripe tote because she saw me with it lmao

6. I think that's beyond an everyday bag. I couldn't imagine where I'd wear that. Lol.

7. Way too big!!!IMO

8. Isn't it the XL Eva in the pic??? When I used the "try it on" function on the website for the Eva it looked about that big!! Huge.

9. Lol!
    I would love to see that in person.

10. OH NO! What will I do with all my stuff!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who couldn't live out of a clutch. Maybe carrying multiple clutches will become all the rage! :roflmfao:

11. Ahhhh that bag is gonna eat me!!!!

12. :yes: :roflmfao:

13. :yes: Clutches are getting alot of page time in magazines, and alot of companies are coming out with alot of variations of them. For me, I don't think a clutch would work 100% of the time - however, I like the idea for a change....

For me, I think the "medium-ish" bag will reign supreme in my closet, regardless of latest trend. However, it is fun to be trendy sometimes... ;)

14. That bag's available in the Columbus Circle, NY Coach store, FYI.

15. Wow, that is huge. Pretty but huge. I've never been a big purse girl. Can't figure what else i need other than wallet, keys, cell and lip gloss.