Monogram Vernis Agenda

1. I recently got engaged and now that I have all these wedding plans to make, I thought it would be the perfect time to finally go ahead and treat myself to a Vernis Agenda to stay organized! (Plus my married initials will be LV so I cant resist!!) I would love to find one in the color that shows up on eLuxury when you hover over Monogram Vernis (Indigo?) but all they offer is white. I've never bought any LV before. Are there any other retailers that sell LV besides the boutiques and eLuxury? (Saks Fifth or NM ?)
  2. Nope Only Elux online and eBay i suppose but you have to be very careful.
    Make sure you post pictures if you get one!
    and congratulations on getting engaged! nothing like getting a lv to celebrate! :smile:
  3. Wow, that's such a great way to celebrate planning a wedding!

Hope you can find one you like and congratz!
  4. Congrats on planning a wedding! You can still check with 866-vuitton to see if there are some Indigo Vernis agendas out there. Last time I checked there were. You can just give them a cc number and they'll ship it right to you! I say GET IT, GET IT!! LOL!
  5. ^^^ Agreed!!! 866-Vuitton is very easy to deal with. Especially for sad, lonely people like me who do not have LV boutiques anywhere near them. As in, NOT IN MY WHOLE STATE!!! LOL, lucky for me, 866-Vuitton exists. But you definitely need an agenda. I couldn't live without mine now!
  6. Hmmm I'm not sure Indigo is the correct name of the color that I'm looking for. Anyone know the name of the light blue/purple vernis color (the one shown when you go to elux, click on agendas and just hover over monogram vernis)?? I think Indigo is the dark blue/purple inky color, right?
  7. Call and you'll find exactly what you are looking for. :smile: But indigo wise though.
  8. I think what you're looking for is the lavender color.
  9. did you get your agenda?
  10. i hope you find it.