Monogram Tisse Rayure Clutch???

1. LV_11840822_H_pu.jpg
  2. it's a new release. It's a clutch w/o D-ring so I'm afriad you can't add long straps to it. However, there are also 2 bags released in this line in mono/red and mono/blue combo :flowers: S/S 08 PIC thread have pix in it.

3. Cute bag!

4. double post

5. Afraid you can't I wait listed for it thinking it was a messenger bag but the strap if only long enough for a shoulder bag

6. ooo its kinnda pretty, this particular line is slowly growing on me :smile:

7. if you really want to make it a messenger, you might have to get the longer strap on the side.

8. Hey Bretiny...this line is growing on me, I did see the bigger bags in the store and do like them alot. The blue especially is so pretty against the brown. But wow $1780 for a clutch :wtf: That is alot of moula :s

9. ^^ I don't think there are any long straps that match the leather so it would look a bit silly

10. Oh! you guys.....thanks so much for your responses. It took me a while to find my own thread. I'll go to the boutique tomorrow. Hopefully, they have it in stock. I'd love to see it in real life.

11. Ugh. Thats sucks. (crosss of to buy list)

12. That's nice clutch!!
    I like it too. :smile: :smile: