Monogram Nice Beauty Case

1. Does anyone own one of these?

I think they're gorgeous and i'm thinking of asking for one for christmas, but just wanted the opinion of someone who has one? Or just general opinion on them?

Do you think it would be one of those pieces that you really want and then when you recieve it you never use it?
  2. I love the look of them. Don´t have one sorry.
  3. I have it and it is gorgeous. I do not travel alot so I do not use it alot, but it is a fabulous piece to have.
  4. I have one. I always get compliments on it. The downside is that it's very heavy. This is the Med. size.
  5. ^ That pic is a boite. The Nice is a soft sided beauty case.
  6. Bagsnbags has one, I believe. I think that there is a pic posted in the visuals thread.
  7. [​IMG]

Monogram Nice, for reference.
  8. I think it s a very good beauty case.
  9. Very nice, although I must admit, I like the hard side better...just makes me want to take a train ride ;)
  10. Ala Orient Express...or maybe an old fashioned steamer journey :yahoo:
  11. The Nice is a nice piece to have but the price....and Idon't travel that often to justify getting it so it's always been on my "Admire But Don't Buy" List.
  12. me too! LOL
  13. i love amtrack lol. random.
  14. That's gorgeous! :heart: How much can you fit in ti? How much does it weight?
  15. Hello, I have one of these and I must admit that while it is gorgeous, unless you do lots of travelling it might end up being a waste of money. I've only used it 3 or 4 times in the last year or so.
    It is ridiculously overpriced for what it is, I think I paid $1550 for it or something like that and now the price has gone up to $1720! That's the same as a Pegase!
    It is actually very hard-sided so its comparable with that other trunk type I saw posted. It is convenient though for when you do use it, b/c it fits so much stuff. When I travel I can pretty much fit all of my toiletries including makeup, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, hair products, hair brush, deodorant, etc. The only thing that doesn't fit is my blow dryer!
    I carried it with the strap as a carry-on and unfortunately the vachetta was still fresh and I had some of the dye from my dark jeans transfer to the bottom trim, but I guess that could happen with any LV. The shape of it was just a bit awkward for shoulder carrying, which made it constantly rub against my leg KWIM? You also have to watch out for waterspots, as I learned when I stored it on the hotel sink :sad:
    HTH! Sorry so long.