Monogram Multicolore Speedy

1. Hi All,
    Justwondering if the monogram multicolore speedy was a limited edition bag? :rolleyes:
  2. No, you can get it anywhere. It is a long-term bag though, not exactly a permanent line so at one point or another it will be discontinued, but probably not in the near future.

Hope that answers your inquiry :smile:
  3. No it´s not limited edition.
  4. o cool is it the same size as a normal speedy? What do you galz think about the multicolor speedy?
  5. It's a 30. I thought about getting a mc speedy but I think it's too flashy.
  6. xoAKIxo, ITA.
    You know, I always hated the mc line -- both black or white -- but since I've been coming here and seeing them worn etc, I am really beginning to like them. In fact, I would lovelovelove to get a white mc speedy or alma...speedy is generally not a bag I would consider, but the mc line looks more structured than the others. I'm 37 though and part of me thinks the mc line is too young for me. Ah well, the pieces I want are out of my budget so it's a moot point!
  7. ^^^ Don't give up, persevere ! You should always get what REALLY you want ! :graucho:
  8. i have one, and i don't use it too much, for that specific reason... too flashy! i still love it, though.
  9. No it's a LE bag. I thought it was going to be one. I was on a wait list for 9 months before I got my hands on it. It made me so mad when i learn it was here to stay.
  10. ^^^ I second's too flashy :shrugs:
  11. i had an lv MC alma in white, i loved it, but i agreem it's too flashy to me. i wore my cerises speedy more often :p
    but i do love the MC accessories :yes:
  12. I have a black MC speedy and love it! It is a little it's not something I wear with sweats!
  13. I am sorry---i own a priscilla in white. and i am 36 yrs. old. It looks and feels good carrying an MC LV, doesn't matter which line it is...try it!
  14. I JUST sold my black MC speedy. I've had it for three years and LOVED it very much!!! I used it mainly in the fall/winter and LOVED how it brightened up fall/winter outfits with it's colorful LVs!!!:love:
  15. I keep going back and forth on this one....I've been in love with it forever, but when it comes right down to it, I don't know if I can pull it off?? I just think it's too flashy and youthful. You would have to wear it with the plainest looking clothes or forget it.