Monogram Multicolore Pochette Monogram Multicolore Pochette Accessories..

1. I would like to buy the Monogram Multicolore Pochette Accessories and wondering how much stuff can it hold? It looks pretty small but I have always like and prefer small bags.. and with LV, I can't afford their bigger bagsnow plus I thought this would be a great start to my LV collection.. :rolleyes:

Appreciate some info and suggestions from you gals.. thanks!

2. If you're familiar with the sizing of any of the pochettes, it holds the same amount. I've posted a few pics in the "what's in your bag" thread of some of my pochettes and I think others might have done the same.

3. It holds a pretty good amount but at the same time not as much for a everyday bag. For that much $$ you could get a lot of other LV's with just another hundred maybe.

4. For the price of that MC pochette you could get a speedy 25 or even a speedy 30 (haven't seen what it increased in price to.)

5. The multicolor pochette is very cute.

6. Thanks a lot for all your ideas.. I did think about buying the Speedy range.. but I just love the Multicolore range plus I love small bags..... Anyway, I am going to re-think again... am looking through all the models at eluxury.... :okay:since this is going to be my first LV, I will really have to think hard and long..

Thanks to Lvbabydoll for your info... I didnt realise that a Pochette can hold so much until I saw the pics that you recommended .. thanks so much! :tup:

7. holds a decent amount. but as to not being able to afford the bigger bags. the mc pochette is nw $620!!! Same price as a speedy 30!!!

8. You're welcome! They do hold quite a bit! :smile:

9. I also really love the mc pochette accessories and can't imagine why LV discontinued it! I did try to lOve the mc Milla MM but it's just too thin to hold much- the pochette has much more room. Do you think it's crazy to spend around $500 for a mint mc pochette accessories from a reseller?