Monogram Multicolore Pochette GM

1. Does anyone use this for cosmetics? I can't tell how much it holds because it appears so flat. Also, if anyone has pictures of what they can fit in there, it would really help, THANKS :smile:
  2. I have the MM and it is really flat. I use it like a cles. I am not sure how much the GM will stretch. I love the regular pochette or the multicolor pochette for cosmetics.
  3. I have a MC Pochette GM.

It is some where in my closet in its dust bag but I can look for it and take some pictures of it if you want me to.

Do you just want to see how it looks?

OR did you want to see how much can fit inside? .... because it is kind of too flat for cosmetics.

When I was using it, I used it to hold SMALL items like .... kleenex, nail clippers, gum, tweezers .... etc
  4. Thank you for your responses! LV DIVA - I don't want to inconvenience you and have you take pictures, I'll take your word on its size. It doesn't look like it can hold cosmetics but sometimes the pictures on both the LV site & eluxury can be deceiving. I'll go with the suggestion to get the pochette (it is a gift for my step mom)! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
  5. Oh i would love to own one.