Monogram Mini Lin Dune

1. Does anyone know if the trim is going to be Vachetta or some other type of leather? TIA

2. I'm gonna guess the same type leather that trims the mono mini lines in a coordinating color....are you getting one pinki?:graucho:

3. Hmm...I don't know, either.

Pinki, you always have good taste! Going to get it? :graucho:

4. I am debating whether to call to wait list on an ebene or dune in one of the new styles added to this collection.

Which bags have a thin cowhide trim like the current collection of the mono lin?

5. ^^Yes... I'm giving up on the *sophie* and going for the jugular..:p

6. ;)
    :blush:

7. Based on the pics I have seen, the trim looks like a white/ivory leather?!?!

8. LOL I am the first on the wait list for the Dune Speedy 30 at my boutique...can't WAIT to see it IRL!!

9. :drool:

10. Couturegrl... you're on the wait list and you didn't inquire as to the leather used for the trim?:confused1: Congrats though!:yahoo:

11. what are the new styles?

12. Good question!!! I don't know the answer but I would assume it would be the same pebbled leather on the ebene except in a lighter color.

13. ^^Noe, Pochette Cancun, PTI Monnaie Rond are a few...

14. The leather on the mini lin bags is different then the leather used on the mono mini bags.

15. Bag*Snob... Do you think it's similar to the *pebble texture* leather found on the Trapeze?