Monogram Groom

I heard the same thing from my SA at the same location. She said it was because they had no received the items yet!?!!:crybaby:

I called Neiman Marcus and they will have all the items available for purchase tomorrow! I assume that the SA i talked to at the Houston store had the wrong information. If the Houston store doesnt have the items tomorrow, i will just take a stroll to Neimans;)

I just called my store and they have everything...but no word on whether I'm high enough on list to get one. They said they'll call me in the morning. If they don't have everything then I'll be calling everywhere to find what I need!

I can't wait for my store to get them in..I talked to these 2 very ditzy girls at my store the other day who were more interested in talking amongst themselves rather than answering my questions correctly.

Hi guys,

Monogram Groom collection have arrived FV store today. Anyone knows the price for the zippe wallet?

Hi guys,
Yeah the agenda's are the only items that come in 3 colors, blue, yellow, and red.

Agenda Pm
R20020 - Blue $300.00
R20019 - Yellow $300.00
R20018 - Red $300.00

M60035 Zippy Organizer - Green $695.00

M60033 Poch. Clefs - Yellow $200.00

M60037 Pte Monnaie Rond - Orange $245.00

M60034 Poch. Pte MCC Nm - Red $570.00

M85048 Pte Cles VVN Groom - Blue $150.00
M85047 Pte Cles VVN Groom - Red $150.00

As far as as the bandeau and scarf, I am not sure yet - and yeah unfortunately isn't a part of our assortment at this store :sad:

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

- Laurence
- Eli
- Jennifer

Tiggers here are all the prices!

Aw you guys! You're all too sweet!

Yeah give Eli, Jenn or I a call! Or visit us!

Yes - launch date is Sept. 25th!

Also anyone in the OC area... LV-SCP is looking for seasonal help! 18 spots to fill!

- L

Hey Laurence, just out of curiosity, do you just kind of walk into the store all dressed up and ask for an application? I once went in Chanel and asked and the lady just looked at me funny and said that there was none and that people usually just submit resumes. :shrugs: