Monogram Groom wallet for men?

1. Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I was wondering if the blue LV Groom wallet was also suitable for men? The sales person at the LV store today told me it was for women but I can see the Groom collection in the mens catalogue on the LV website. What do you ladies think?

I am a man by the way who kind of likes the style of this wallet :supacool: thanks!
  2. The groom is totally 100% unisex!
  3. Groom is Unisex. I actually think a lot of items that are intentionally for women sometimes works for men too. (E.g. I'm planning on getting the Sac Plat although it's under women, but I don't care because I like it)
  4. it's UNI! Welcome at the TPF!:yahoo:
  5. I think it just comes down to your personal preference. My husband wouldn't use it but then he wouldn't be caught dead with anything LV. He doesn't understand my infatuation. Men! :graucho:
  6. It is unisex.
  7. Great thanks everyone. I am in Venice, Italy right now and will probably go down to the LV store tomorrow morning to get the Groom wallet (if not, another model).
  8. As long as you aren't planning to keep it in your back pants pocket.
    I think it is unisex & darn good looking too!
  9. My bro and I shouldbe picking ours up 2day, and I believe on of his pieces is the Zippe wallet

10. Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it!!!!
  11. I use the pouch clefs as a wallet- totally unisex. I personally think the little dude makes the monogram more masculine and less flowery girlie. I did get a totally eyeing today when using it; I could tell people were like what is that? Oh well.