Monogram Groom Accessory - which one should I get?

1. Hello ladies!

I don't often post on the LV subforum, but I'm a bit indecisive right now, and wanted your opinions.

I want to get a small Monogram Groom Accessory to go with my Speedy 25. Which one do you think is better?

[​IMG]

OR
    [​IMG]
    (Both pics from eLuxury)

I'm leaning towards the first one. Any advice would be appreciated! :smile:

2. I think the first one is really cute! But the second could also hold keys (although I'd be a little scared to attach something with my keys in it to the outside of my bag)

3. I think you should go for the Porte Monnaie Rond!!!! It's cuter than the Cles, IMO!

4. Another vote for the rond!

5. round shape - it hightlights and centers the groom to really draw the eyes to it.
    I like that orange colour too!

ps: or, get both. :p

6. I couldn't decide between them so I bought both. lol. But, if I had to choose, it would depend on what you plan to use it for. If you want something to be more like an accessory to keep maybe just change in, then go for the uber cute Rond. If you are looking for something a bit more practical that you can fit your ID, credit card, bills and some change in to grab on the run, then go with the Cles. :yes:

7. I vote for the 2nd one. I have the cles in monogram, and it's the most useful thing ever. I use it instead of a wallet and keep my driver's licence, credit cards, ATM card, USB drive & the new iPod shuffle in mine.

8. That's hard! I have both. If you must choose, go with the top one! :yes:

9. I like the rond!

10. Both!

11. i say the cles!

12. That's really tough, but I think the Rond, b/c the shape is cuter.