Monogram dog collar and leash?

Here is a pic:

thIMG_2886.jpg
too cute....

Here is Mollie with her collar. I love it & Mollie has received lots of compliments. lol. I plan on getting the leash when I get a chance to see the 2 different sizes in person. I ordered from eluxury. She has had the collar for a couple of months, & the tag has worn some. I can always get that replaced later. Get it for your baby.
Mollie is so cute too...love boston terriers!!!!

I love it! I actually have three dogs, but my chihuahua is my little man and the only one that is good at taking care of his things. He's the oldest at 2 years, but his collar still looks brand new while the others (1 year old shih tzu and 11 month old chinese crested hairless) have already chewed theirs up!
I will be getting Roscoe this for Christmas. I'll be sure to post pics, i'm sure he will wear the PM size. Thanks girls, I loved the pics. Take good care of your babies:winkiss:

omg all your doggies are sooo cute! I think it's worth it I'd def buy one if I had a dog. I always wanted to get the mono dog carrier, haha if I ever get a dog.

Oh, too cute! I tried to get one for my little boy Chihuahua, but even the smallest could not fit him! So I did the next best thing, I got him the mono Sac Chien instead, and I know he'll always going to fit in there. But I'll get my 2 girls (Siberian Huskies) the baxter collars for Christmas! :yahoo:

Here's Mr. Darcy in his "home". :king:

Darcy in His Sac Chien.JPG

Love this thread! All the dogs are adorable!!! :love:
Thanks for sharing pics.
Unfortunately, Shamrock( Border Collie with hair cut short) pictured with me is BF's dog--he would never allow an LV collar/leash. :sad:

elle - Mollie's collar has a slight patina. She in inside most of the time though.

Couturecreature - Mr. Darcy is precious. Love the LV carrier!!

LVpug & Needanotherbag - Thanks. She's my 1st. Boston. Great dogs.