Monogram dog collar and leash?

LV Love

Sep 1, 2006
I'm thinking of buying the dog collar and leash set in monogram for my baby boy chihuahua. My bf thinks it is a COMPLETE waste of money, but he makes me so happy, it would be so fun to get him the set for his christmas stocking :nuts: Anyone own this and is it worth it? Pics please?

I just have the collar and my dog looks great wearing it! Worth every penny :yes: I didn't buy the matching leash though because we didn't need it (already had a Coach leash and various nylon leashes).

Here is a pic:

thIMG_2886.jpg

Here is Mollie with her collar. I love it & Mollie has received lots of compliments. lol. I plan on getting the leash when I get a chance to see the 2 different sizes in person. I ordered from eluxury. She has had the collar for a couple of months, & the tag has worn some. I can always get that replaced later. Get it for your baby.

Attachments

• c4 (2).jpg
    c4 (2).jpg
    170 KB · Views: 407
  • c5 (2).jpg
    c5 (2).jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,602
My little chi has a LV collar. I didn't get him the leash either because he has a nice Coach one, but he looks fabulous in his LV collar. Some people think I'm crazy for buying it for them but I don't care, he's my little baby and I think he deserves it. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 1,353
Kathy and Jenny, how is the patina coming along on those collars? You can see in my picture the vachetta is significantly darker than the ones on your dogs!

My dog must be pretty dirty because some of the vachetta is turning black- similar to those nasty bag handles you see on ebay :lol:

The patina on Louie's collar is getting darker. I didn't spray it with any protective spray or anything because I didn't want to harm him. He has really sensitive skin. He gets it dirty, but I use baby wipes (non-scented) to clean it. I don't think your baby's looks bad at all! Louie's looks like that now, the picture above was taken when it was brand new.

Well I dont wanna put vachetta on my baby girl (in my avatar) so I will be buying her a suhali set for xmas.

EDIT: Haha I JUST realized the throw ruie (my puppy, it means cotton in hindi) is sitting on is reminscent to that of azur!!!!!