monogram & damier

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
hi guys, what do you think of mixing mono and damier together.. like if your wallet is damier and wallet is mono..

if any1 can post pics that would be great
the reason im asking is that im getting a eugenie wallet and a damier speedy.

any pics of those two together would be even better
:heart::tup::yahoo::okay::wlae::woohoo:

I do it all the time. Here's a picture with mono next to damier.

attachment.php

I love the combo. I carry my Damier speedy and use mono accessories with it everyday. I don't have the Eugene wallet but I've included some pics of my speedy and accessories. They're rubbish quality but they might be of some help

Attachments

• DSC00735.JPG
    DSC00735.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00739.JPG
    DSC00739.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00761.JPG
    DSC00761.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 60
The Eugenie is a beautiful wallet...I almost got it to replace my zippy but nothing beats the zippy in convenience since you can totally zip it and keep all the receipts and stuff inside and not in view...so I bought another zippy...same one...I use a mono zippy with everything...I don't like to change wallets...I have no time for that.

I would use Mono pieces inside a Damier bag and vice versa. Not sure if I would put a cles of one on the outside of another, though. But, I can't see investing over $700 in a wallet just so it matches my bag perfectly, so I happily carry my Monogram Zippy wallet inside my Damier Speedy. That said, I did just reorganize my accessories so I wasn't carrying Black MC pieces inside a monogram bag. They will look great when I haul out my Lichen Denim Baggy in the Spring!

I love the combo. I carry my Damier speedy and use mono accessories with it everyday. I don't have the Eugene wallet but I've included some pics of my speedy and accessories. They're rubbish quality but they might be of some help

Phee - what is the little round case in the front with the butterfly? It's so cute!