Mono speedy, Damier speedy or Min Lin speedy??

1. Which one will you pick for an everyday bag to take to work?? :girlsigh:
  2. everyday bag to take to work
    Damier speedy is good
    the material won't easy to get dirty and no patina
  3. I like the mono speedy (have both mono and damier) - my favorite is the mono.
  4. For everyday, I would do the Damier. But I really LOVE the mini lin!!! :love:
  5. They are both such great work bags it's hard to decide... but I would go with the mini lin, because it's less common and will look so classy at work!
  6. Since I have one and love it to pieces, Damier!
  7. Probably damier for work, although I personally prefer the monogram for casual.
  8. damier or mono! :biggrin: good luck on what you decide! :biggrin:
  9. i like the Damier most of all. it's more durable than the Mini Lin and not as common as the Monogram. plus it looks more professional for work
  10. I love the damier actually:yes:
  11. Definitely Damier!

That speedy is the number one on my wishlist now! I want to buy it to take it to work in the first place.
  12. I love the Damier, but I have been impressed lately by the Mini Lin's handles. My vote is for the Mini Lin, I can see it complimenting well with the typical work black pants.
  13. damier or mono......
  14. mono or damier speedy
  15. I'm casting my vote for Damier if only because I got caught in a total downpour with mine today and LOVED the fact that I didn't have to worry about my bag being ruined!