Mono Speedy 30 - Flashy or Conservative?

Flashy or Not so much?

• Flashy

• Not so Flashy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said flashy, I'm the one vote, lol. I think a bag w/ logos on it is flashy, unless it's black on black like gucci does and fendi did in the past. I like it though, but I mean it screams designer which is imho a bit flashy, not that there's anything wrong with that. I think epi and damier are not flashy however. I still think mono is classic and timeless though, one thing has nothing to do with the other for me.

The monogram canvas from Louis Vuitton is a classic and timeless piece.

Though we all know in the back of out minds that it's a VERY flashy piece. Read through of the threads and the way people react towards the monogram canvas and more conservative pieces (Epi, Suhali, etc), people love the confidence and "wealthy" feeling they receive from the monogram canvas. It's a flashy status symbol.

Why do you think the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas is the most counterfeited design in the world? It's not because of the history of Louis Vuitton. It's not because of the designs, or the workmanship, it's because it's flashy and people recognize it.

Why do you think the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas is the most counterfeited design in the world? It's not because of the history of Louis Vuitton. It's not because of the designs, or the workmanship, it's because it's flashy and people recognize it.

ITA. It IS flashy because it's easiy recognizeable. It seems like most are answering whether it's "trendy" or not. Just because it's not trendy, but "conservative" doesen't mean it's not flashy. Old things can be flashy too.

I said flashy, I'm the one vote, lol. I think a bag w/ logos on it is flashy, unless it's black on black like gucci does and fendi did in the past. I like it though, but I mean it screams designer which is imho a bit flashy, not that there's anything wrong with that. I think epi and damier are not flashy however. I still think mono is classic and timeless though, one thing has nothing to do with the other for me.

i agree with you