Mono Speedy 25 vs. Manhattan PM - HELP !!!

mm..well..I have a speedy..and I'm about 10% close to getting my Manhattan (LOL)..I like the Manhattan cuz it's veeeeeeery classy and holds it shape up really well. I like my speedy cuz it's very casual and great for travelling...I'd say get both...since you have the marilyn already, go for a speedy for casual first, then grab the manhattan down the road! if you don't want two mono bags, get a speedy in another pattern, but definitely grab the manhattan! ;)

imo these 2 are completely different bags! I adore the Manhattan and I do think that everyone needs a speedy! Lol, i think you should get both (in the long run) but it depends it you want to spend the £715 on the Manhattan or £300 on the speedy. I say speedy first then the Manhattan! Either way you cant go wrong! xx

Manhattan is defently classy and prettier but cannot use it everyday. Speedy 25 is a everyday bag and more classic and more resale value. I would buy both but if I can have only one in my lifetime I will choose speedy, more staple.

omg get the manhattan! lol i hate the speedy haha no i don't hate it but manhattan is again, yes, classier and of course more expensive so you know its more worth it. and i hate how the speedy misshapens after a while. and all it is, really, is cloth and a zipper. i prefer that speedy style from different designers anyway.
manhattan all the way, but i'd go for the GM more than the PM. but pm is nice too =)

Thanks a lot for the opinion. I'm still confuse though.

So, I guess I'll take all of your opinions and try to make a decision soon..

Hopefully I can get both.. LOL

mm..well..I have a speedy..and I'm about 10% close to getting my Manhattan (LOL)..I like the Manhattan cuz it's veeeeeeery classy and holds it shape up really well. I like my speedy cuz it's very casual and great for travelling...I'd say get both...since you have the marilyn already, go for a speedy for casual first, then grab the manhattan down the road! if you don't want two mono bags, get a speedy in another pattern, but definitely grab the manhattan! ;)

just_jill

i like you advice ,very well said:tup:, now , i'm thinking of getting the manhattan someday:smile:

spoiledwify

spoiledwify

I have the Manhattan and used it as my daily since last spring and loved it! Now I'm using my Mono Riveting as my daily bag and gave the Manhattan to my mom and she LOVES it! You can wear it on your arm or across your shoulder.