Mono Riveting or No

?

Would you buy the mono riveting

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you had the chance to buy the brand new mono riveting, would you jump at it or wait for other new mono bags to launch such as galleria. Bag is meant for work....

2. I really like the Monogram Riveting.

3. I have to say I'm not a big fan of the riveting, so I definitely would pass .... however if you really love it you might regret it if it's not available anymore :shame: ....

4. I actually like the look of the Mono Riveting ..... so I'd go for it. :yes:

5. I bought the mono riveting in July and have never even taken it out of the box. I don't there is anything wrong with the bag, I'm just not certain it is me. I don't own any monogram except for it (i'm not a monogram fan for myself, prefer damier), but thought it was so beautiful and had a last second chance to buy a new one. I'm thinking I should have bought the mono riveting pochette instead. It would have given me that taste of the riveting that I like, and might have used it!

If you really like the bag and think it is your style. Grab it. But if there are doubts....wait for something else.

6. I personally don't care for the riveting at all, but if you really love it, I would go for it then. It's just not something that grabs me.

7. Love the mono riveting. Very unique bag.

8. mono riveting is cute BUT wait for the galleria...personally galleria is beautifull bag.

9. I love the mono Riveting get it. So unique and eye catching

10. I think its to busy looking.

11. I personally don't care for the Riveting but if you like - then you GET IT!!! lol... Go for it!!

12. I had an opportunity to get this bag, my mistake. If I could get it at the orginal price and not from a secondary buyer I would. If not I would go for the new release and get it right from LV

13. I saw them when they first came out last year and didn't get one. A few weeks later, I was sorry and went hunting and there were none left. And then it came back in -right after I bought the black lambskin version. It's the first time I've ever gotten 2 of the same bag -- within a couple of weeks of each other. Honestly, I can't say I'm sorry I did it.

If you love it, get it. The used ones on Let-Trade have all been priced at or slightly above retail and at least you know this one hasn't been used.

14. I bought it the 1st day it came out back in february last year and i still love it! I always get compliments b/c its so different

15. The Riveting is the one bag that I really, really wish I got. I would be on a hunt for one right now if I weren't on a Ban. She's an incredible bag, go for it!!!