mono pochette questions

maybe you can try using the mr. clean magic eraser to clean the strap and *mold* make sure you moisturize it afterwards with applegarde or an equivalent. a new strap will be about $58.00 from the store. the baby wipes made it look great!

Mr. clean ME is very harsh on the leather, the strap will lose any sheen & forever have scratches & open pores to catch dirt. I really do not recommend using ME on vachetta, unless it is an absolute last resort.

thanks for the replies...but im happy with the way the leather cleaned up...my problem now is the hardware...some parts are faded...can i still clean it?? or have it plated?? will that do?? :confused1:

thanks for the replies...but im happy with the way the leather cleaned up...my problem now is the hardware...some parts are faded...can i still clean it?? or have it plated?? will that do?? :confused1:
There's no real way to fix plating loss except to have the hardware replaced, but you can try cleaning off any tarnish with a brass cleaning agent like Brasso.