mono pochette accessoires or recital?

1. needing an evening bag.

is pochette acc. too "teenage girls" now?

2. i love the pochette.

3. I just posted about the recital before I saw yours. I personally think the bag is a very young look (I'm over 40 so...) I was up at LV today and saw the recital and I liked it 'cause it was very structured more like a real bag. However, if you want just as evening bag, the beverly clutch is gorgeous.

4. Between the Recital and Pochette .... I would get the Recital. :yes:

5. Go with the Recital!

6. recital! it's a bit more substantial, imo.

7. The recital is pricier, but well worth it IMO ($285 for the pochette and $500 for the recital). Far fewer people have them and I love that they're more structured than the pochette. Plus the patch pocket inside is very functional.

8. I like the pochette better.

9. I would go with the recital, everyone has a pochette

10. Sorry- I like the pochette better. I am 28 and lean more towards the samller bags. Actually love all the pochettes!

11. Go for the Pochette as it is for evening wear.

12. I love the recital but I prefer a pochette accessoires because you can use it as a cosmetics bag inside your larger bag when not needed for evenings, so it is more versatile.
    Good luck on deciding!

13. I like the recital better than the pochette.

14. I like the pochette better.

15. I like the pochette much better. But both bags are great. Splurge and get 2! Then you will have 2 great evening bags:graucho:. To make the pochette less "teeny" take the strap off! Simple as that. And it looks better that way, IMO.